Wednesday, October 8, 2008

after that days

After that days i advise myself to forgot h.. i told myself dont sms dont see h...
i tell my brain stop to think h.. may be god dont want me to see h.. any more so until now i havent see h.. yet .When i thought i will put down h.. one day i dreaming in my dream i just know that i was miss h.. so much i hug h.. when i saw h.. i realise that feel is real and so warm...... in that moment i told h.. dont want leave me alone ....
after the dream i know that i cannot put h.. down although i cant see h..
my heard still think and miss about h..
i know that i treat h.. not like the previous,that is bz i dont want be irritated h..
haizzzzzzzzzzzz

好像人间蒸发了。。。呼~


i want to finish all the assignment who can help me ?
although is in group but no one can help me

No comments: