Sunday, August 2, 2009

grandma house

y this week i am not go home and go to my grandma house?
because mom told me that grandma suffers terribly with her feet
therefore mom decide to go back and bring her to see doctor

long long time ago didn't go back my grandma house
so conscienceless of us
haiz....
but grandma is so happy to see us back
after we eat dinner with her than we go to pasar malam
wahaha~got many things to eat
we buy a lot of thing to eat so happiness^^

at the night i ask my grandma tommorow want to go church or not
she say want then she ask me want to go with her or not ?
surely i consent her
i can see the U shape simile in her face

but one thing that i worry is want to wakeup early ah....
because she always call us one hour earlier
so....can be a panda already
haha~nevermind la is become my habit already

next day we go to church
wa...just few people and we are punctual
formerly today they have celebration of the Eucharist
because my grandma suffers terribly with his feet
so she didnt participate
i can feel that she is sad but nevermind la
i think she have the heart than is enough
i and my sister follow them to sing song

after that we go home and have lunch
then about 5pm we go to seasideto fly a kite
studdenly i found that it is not what i imagine before
original it is difficult to fly a kite!!!!
and fly a kite need a lot of energy.....
just few minutes i feel very tired..........
huh~because want to run in the seaside will cosume a lot of my energy
><
but is happy because long time ago didnt fly a lite
haha^^


No comments: