Monday, August 3, 2009

today

after the SMEM class
suddenly the lecturer ask me "do u free now"
i say yes then ask her why ?
she say can breakfast with her or not woh~
wahlau.....i get shock ><
she want me to bring her to eat breakfast because
she dunno the location of the canteen and she was hungry
she always things that i was secondary school student
because in the lecture class i cant follow what she say
i tell her that she is talking too fast so that we cant copy
but she say she speed is ok >< and we are the college student
so we suppose to be copy the important point
but the thing is she talk a lot we dunno which one is point
so confuse...
she thought i was "problem student"
always ask and so nervous
and i try hard to communicate with her
because what i say is not what she mean
and what she say is not what i understand......
big trouble !!!
my friend think i was very friend to her
actually is ok la...because i just see her 3 time only
but i she look young i guess she just below 25


during the mgmt class break time
i feel vibration on my leg
when i saw the name
i run out the class and call her back
long time i cant see this name this number
appear on my phone
miss her so much
definitely surprise for me
and feel excited
infinity miss her...................
she told me that she stay at CHINA
huhu~~no wonder i cant find her ><
no different with her voice
but the feel that she gave me got a litter bit diffenrent
haiz.......miss herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh


dunno y i still have the feel ?
long long time already y the feel cant gone har???
i thought that the feel will reduce a bit but look like no change
but i will keep on remind myself just let go
i will keep on trying i know i can do it
hahaha~because i want to study ah
got a lot of assignment to do
so dun have time to think ....
this is the way i also dunno y i want to treat myself like that...
i got a lot of things to do
like go to see Will Pan
go home to join a family day woh...
go to see 007evolution
go to see the drama of our school
may be go out with my friend to eat satay wo....
so u see how i got time to think leh??

No comments: